Thursday, November 29, 2007

Presidential Race

Some of you know that in my previous life, I was heavily involved in politics for years. As a full time congregational minister, I will not actively be involved in politics. But I still have my views. While I tend to lean more populist in my political leanings--maybe a tad more democratic even though I consider myself an independent. I was most impressed with former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee last night at the Republican Debate. When asked if they believed that the Holy Bible was the word of God period and did they believe in that word in its entirety--most of the candidates kind of gave wishy washy, flaky responses. But not Huckabee--he simply said "Absolutely it is the word of God--period!"

All I could say is "Amen!"

Blessings,

Bruce

No comments: